Google has declared the champs for its Best of Play Store 2020 honors, with the ‘Best App for 2020’ going to ‘Rest Stories’ by Bengaluru-based designer, Touchkin, known for its wellbeing application, Wysa. A portion of the other outstanding considerations in the honor records include Microsoft Office, Chef Buddy and Legends of Runterra, which won the ‘Best Game of 2020’. Here are the features:
- Best App of 2020 –Sleep stories for quiet rest – Meditate with Wysa (download)
- Clients’ Choice App of 2020 –Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and More (download)
- Best Game of 2020 –Legends of Runterra (download)
- Clients’ Choice Game of 2020 –World Cricket Championship 3 (WCC3) (download)
- Best applications for Personal Growth 2020 –Apna – Job Search (download)
- Best Hidden Gems –Chef Buddy: Smart App for Chefs and Food Businesses (download)
- Best App for Fun –Free Audio Stories, Books, Podcasts – Pratilipi FM (download)
- Best Casual Games –Asian Cooking Star: New Restaurant and Cooking Games (download)
- Best Indie Games –Cookies Must Die (download)
Close by the previously mentioned classes, Google likewise opened an ‘Application for Good’ classification this time around, which is more strong than any other time in recent memory given the manner in which this year has gone. The victor in this class is ‘InnerHour Self-Care Therapy’, a wellbeing and self improvement application created by Mumbai-based designer, InnerHour. You can look at the whole records by visiting Google Play Store announcement.
It is important that both Google and Apple declare their best applications list each year to feature probably the most famous, promising and imaginative new applications and administrations on their individual stages. A year ago, an application called Ablo had won the Best App grant, while Call of Duty: Mobile had won both the Editors’ Choice and Users’ Choice honors in the best game classification.